- Wildlife Patches
- Custom Order Red-Spotted Purple
Custom Order Red-Spotted Purple
Red-Spotted Purple as in our notes :)
Yes I do Commissions! :) The prices per item are comparable to other items in my shop. I reserve the right to re list any custom in my store to expand the product line. "trust me if you want it others will to" I do take request. But my list is long ....so very long. I have done hundreds of commissions and I know I can create something you will love.
please read the FAQ before purchasing a commission
Commissions F A Q
1Q : Do you do commissions?
1A : Yes I do but it depends on subject matter and size email me with you idea and we can defiantly work something out.
2Q: How much will the commission be?
2A: It will depend on the size and complexity of the design. Normally I charge patch price if it is an Item I can resell in my shop.
example: if you woudl like a species of butterfly I do not have in my shop I will create it for you at the price of a similar butterfly in my shop.
I can do custom logos but price depends on the amount bought and complexity of design.
I reserve the right to re-sell all my commissions unless it is a custom logo/design.
3Q: How do I get a commission spot / how long dose it take?
3A: Send me a note and when you are ready for the commission space I will send you the private listing it will hold you spot for 3 days. After payment we can start the commission process.
4Q: Can I see the end product/drawings before I pay?
4A: No I only start the commissions once they have been paid for.
5Q: How long dose it take what can I expect from my commission.
5A: Normally 6-8weeks is my turn around time I stop taking commission once my spots are filled. If you are willing to wait for a later commission I can hold a space for you.
6Q: what is the commission process?
6A: The commissions process is a 4 step process.
1. After payment of the private listing. You can send me any/all your Ideas or images you would like it to look like.
2. I will then create hand drawings for your approval. We can work out any design flaws or ideas at this time. All of my patches are hand drawn by me :)
3. Once the drawing is approved by you I will digitize the design. Then we can finalize color choices.
4. Once the Digitized file is approved I will sew out the patch and send you a picture of the final item and mail your patch to you.
All sales are final on commissions .
Looking forward to working with you,